Website designed by www.mychildcare.co.uk
If you would like to contact me to discuss any areas of my childminding service,
please feel free to contact me using the enquiry form below, alternatively you may
prefer to e-
I will respond to you as soon as possible, nearly always the same day, but usually early evening once the children in my care have all gone home.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Tel: 01954 789745
• Bellaclaire offers a modern purpose built well administered and well managed childcare facility.
• Bellaclaire provides a safe, caring and stimulating environment where each and every child can develop their social, emotional and educational skills and potential whilst becoming independent and active long term learners.
• Bellaclaire provides clear boundaries in terms of acceptable behaviour, this is to develop children’s moral understanding and uses encouragement and praise as rewards for good behaviour.
• Bellaclaire aims to build each child’s self-
• Bellaclaire recognises that children are always unique and will be valued as for their own personalities.
• Bellaclaire strives to meet the needs of each individual child.
• Most importantly we will do our very best to ensure that each child is happy and settled in their time with us.
• Bellaclaire encourages a positive attitude with respect towards all racial origins, religions, differences of gender and disabilities within the childcare environment by practicing our equal opportunities policy and to provide support and information to the parents and guardians that use our facilities. Ensuring the environment at the facility always plays a key role in supporting the child’s learning and development.
Bellaclaire Childcare Limited
99 & 101 High Street
• Finding out and exploring
• Playing with what they know
• Being willing to ‘have a go’
• Being involved
• Enjoying achieving
• Having their own ideas
• Making links
• Choosing ways to do things
• The Early Learning Goals